Saturday 22 February 2020

I DON'T JUST READ TAROT CARDS!

When I give a reading on a one-to-one basis, I don't just lay a pile of cards on the table and read out the meanings of each card in turn. So let me explain a few things about how I go about doing a Tarot reading.

Firstly, my life has not been a bed of roses, I have been to the highest highs and down to the deepest depths. I have seen some of the most inhumane things done to people and at the other end of the spectrum some of the most amazing stuff that humans can do. I spent 16 years in the armed forces and saw some pretty horrific things and when I left and started employment in civilian life I was able to very quickly understand what people wanted and needed because of what I had experienced in the past. Although most of my civilian career was in communications and management I knew exactly, you could say instinctively, what people around me wanted and needed from me. So I listened and listened and took onboard the mantle of councilor and advisor. I had also had a great enthusiasm for psychology and an even great interest in Tarot and occult systems. Understanding how the Tarot worked along with psychology and Kabbalah my life became very clear and suddenly, instead of worrying everyday about what tomorrow would bring I was able to focus on the here and now. My mind was now clear to focus on other peoples problems and issues and so decided to become a consultant and advisor in the hope to help and solve the issues and problems for others. At first I would ask for payment as anyone would, treating it as a job and some form of income but this didn't seem right so I made a choice and stopped taking payment for the work I was offering. It wasn't hard to do, in fact it was harder to stop smoking which I finally did after suffering two massive heart attacks and now feel so much better for everything I now do in my life.

Secondly, because of my interest in the Tarot which I have studied for over 40 years, reading and writing about it, teaching it and using it to a great extent this is where I am now, doing what I love and enjoy very much, sharing and giving my experience to others. I don't consider myself as the master Tarot reader, if there is such a title, but I do believe that the way I read and give readings is probably one of the most accurate in the world today and would challenge anyone to prove me wrong, I am that confident in my abilities with the cards.

Thirdly, if I'd have had the knowledge of an Astrology birth chart report, and read the story of "The Fool's Journey" when I was a young child I would now be a lot more wiser, better educated and I would have been able to learn from my mistakes a lot quicker than I did in my past. These two things I have just outlined give everyone the chance to understand who they really are and what their purpose in life is and so allows them to make more educated and experienced choices on their life paths, and in the words of a great actor Sir Michael Caine, "Not everyone knows this". No, they don't but they should. Parents should have a birth chart cast for their children. They should read the Fool's Journey as a bedtime story and would and could understand what their children's needs and wants are from an early age, they would be able to guide them in the right direction and as the child gets older, they would be able to make their own choices without any doubts or fears.

No comments: